Tuesday, July 7, 2009

White SANGRIA-YUMMY

My plan for the 4th of July weekend was to prepare a brunch menu.
While looking for ideas to cook a brunch menu I came across a recipe for White Sangria. Seeing this made me put White Sangira in my google search engine and low and behold there are lots of recipes for this drink.
I took a little from this recipe and a little from that recipe and came up with a really delicious, refreshing drink. Here yeah gooo......
Put the following in a closed container for at least 24 hours then enjoy
I picked up a glass container at Walmart with the spout at the bottom and closed top.


2 bottles of Riesling
The juice of 2 oranges
1 orange sliced
1 lemon sliced
1 lime sliced
1 apple sliced
Approximately 15 strawberries sliced
1/2 cup of pine apple
2 kiwis sliced
1 1/2 cups of sugar melted down with a small amount of water.
I put the sugar in last and stirred everything up.


Easy recipe that came out pretty good.
Please let me know if you try this and how it works out for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment