Monday, July 13, 2009

Korean Anyone....Han IL Kwan

I ended up here for lunch as one of my favorite Pho places was closed as they were on VACATION!
Um excuse me you can't go on vacation when I have a Pho craving....just kidding.
I ventured to Han IL Kwan which is a Korena Restuarant. I heard the Golbi is good so since I am a Golbi fan I figured why not.

Food-Good-I had the Golbi Lunch Box-Golbi,3 california rolls,salad,white rice and tempura veggies and a pice of shrimp. The Golbi was very tasty.
While waiting on the food(which is typical of most Korean Restuarants) they bring you out small dishes of various pickled vegetables and a soup. I enjoyed maybe half of them. Favs-Seaweed, Kimchi, and the soup.

Service-Good-Everyone was friendly and served us quickly.

Price-Good-under $12.00

I would definitely good back.

Location:
5458 Buford Hwy
Doraville,GA 30340
770-457-3217

No comments:

Post a Comment