Monday, January 4, 2010

My First Egg White Omelet

Here is where I went:
J. Christophers

(678) 213-0312
1675 Cumberland Pky SE
Smyrna, GA 30080
http://www.jchristophers.com/

Here is what I ate:
The Goddess
Menu Description-Hold the yolks! An egg white omelet with diced tomato, spinach and Feta cheese. I added oven roasted potatoes and wheat toast.
I really enjoyed the omelet!I never had an e gg white omelet but I always wanted to try so I thought what the heck, it's a new year. I am so glad I did becasue I enjoyed it and I will order it from now on as I know it's a healthier option.

I sat at the front bar for breakfast. My server was friendly. The food came out hot and fast. They kept the coffee coming which is a plus in my book. I will definitely go back.Oh if you're going on a Sunday morning I rec you get there no later than 10am. I watched this place get packed quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment